- We provide tools and infrastructure to support UU justice work.
- We don’t undertake issue-specific work; we support UUs who do.
- We tie Network programs to UU principles and encourage others in this.
- We provide value that exceeds the investment of users and partners.
- We grow virally, by and for the work of UU activists.
- We facilitate and are facilitated by UU justice organizations.
- We target first Puget Sound UUs and their congregations, then build statewide and then PNWD-wide.
- We live our UU principles through the relationships we build and the work we do.
- We do what we say, and we do it with integrity.
- We readily share who we are and what we know. We learn from and partner with others.