The Second Annual Northwest UU Justice Summit looking for UU congregations and organizations interested in sponsoring this event.
Please consider becoming a sponsor!
You'll be in good company if you do.
Click here for a current list of 2012 Summit sponsors.
Sponsorship has the following benefits/requirements for the sponsoring organization: sponsoring organizations…
- will be listed as a sponsor in marketing, program and summary materials.
- will be invited to participate on the leadership/planning team for the event; the organization may accept or decline this offer.
- will identify a contact person to receive planning updates and marketing materials.
- will commit to sending at least two representatives to the Summit (one if out of state).
- will disseminate information on the Summit to its own congregation/organization and its regional friends before and after the Summit.
- will consider being a financial supporter of the Summit. It is not a requirement that sponsors provide funds in support of the Summit, but a small donation would help the program committee keep participation fees down.
For more information on sponsoring this event, please contact D. D. Hilke, Executive Director at NWuuJN.Exec@gmail.com.